Claridge’s Hotel, London is a name which is epitomises class, style and quality in English luxury hotels. Some say that it is only for the few who have the money to stay. Not a bit of it: that would be very misleading. I want to change you mind in 5 steps so you can see what you are missing out on
1. Claridge’s is a masterpiece of style and a real jewel in the English Hotel crown. Come in and soak up the skill and pomp of the day. Masterfully tasteful, the hotel is a showpiece for the very best of Art Deco style and beauty. Skilfully redesigned and re-fitted areas, such as Claridge’s Bar, have been phased in with amazing effect and sympathetic style.
2. Choices are available that will blow your mind. The top class restaurants at Claridge’s Hotel London include Gordon Ramsay at Claridge’s, The Reading Room, Claridge’s Bar and the Fumoir. The choice and quality is both amazing and unbelievably tasty. From the A La Carte to the simple Afternoon Tea there is something for everyone’s taste and budget.
It is fitted out with two hundred and two top quality rooms in the centre of Mayfair, London, The staff are ready and willing to satisfy your every wish and desire. Claridge’s Hotel in London can also host weddings, events and care for your children with qualified professionals. Add to that the air conditioning, health and fitness facilities and you get a small glimpse of what is on offer.
3. A visit to Claridge’s represents the chance to experience something you will remember forever. How often will you ever get to walk proudly into a hotel with nearly 200 years of history? Claridge’s Hotel London is 5 star luxury for the modern day. Combining the classical original features of Art Deco finery with service to die for and food that is out of this world.
4. Award winning service with a smile can be taken as a given. Whilst some people may balk at the occasional price, no complaints are ever heard about the faultless service. The old saying that you get what you pay for applies here. There are no prejudices here, everyone is the same to Claridge’s London staff, a valuable customer.
5. You might expect to pay over £100 for a top class meal at a restaurant set up by a Michelin starred chef, such as Gordon Ramsay. You could not be more mistaken. Prices are excellent value even in this economic climate. The real costs at Gordon Ramsay at Claridge’s are incredibly cheap for the middle of London.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5569149